1. Author registration fee: publication fee (cover a paper in 10-15 pages), 15 minutes presentation time, lunch, dinner and two coffee breaks on July 1, 2023, etc.
2. Presenter registration fee: 15 minutes presentation time, lunch, dinner and two coffee breaks on July 1, 2023, etc.
3. Listener registration fee: conference attendance, lunch, dinner and two coffee breaks on July 1, 2023, etc.
4. Normal author registration includes the publication fee (cover a paper in 10-15 pages), 15 minutes' presentation time, e-version of conference abstract, conference proceedings, and certificate of attendance, etc.
5. Presentation registration includes 15 minutes' presentation time, e-version of conference abstract, and certificate of attendance, etc.
6. Submitted full papers must be 10-15 pages in length plus references. If the paper exceeds 20 pages there will be additional charges（50 USD per page）.
7. The early bird registration deadline: May 20, 2023.
8. One registration allows only 1 participant to attend the conference. If co-author or family member would like to attend the conference, please register as the listener by the following link.
9. Additional paper registration requires that two papers have the same FIRST authors.
Exclusion of Liability：
The Conference Organizer will not be held responsible for participants' failure to attend the conference directly or indirectly occasioned by visa application deny, riots, diseases or any conditions beyond the control of the Conference Organizer. And thus, the conference registration fee cannot be refunded.
1. 70% refund for cancellations received before and on June 10, 2023; an administrative fee of 30% registration fee will be applied.
2. NO REFUNDS for cancellation on and after June 10, 2023.
Conference Site Safety Policy:
In the consideration of the personal and property security belonging to conference participants, please be sure to take the attendance cards during the conference. Unauthorized persons are not permitted to enter the venue. The conference organizers won't accept liability for personal injuries, or for loss or damage of property belonging to conference participants.